Welcome

Welcome to my place PINK GRAPEFRUIT.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

From Ca to Va and Back

Chello!! Last week I took a week long Vacation to Virginia to go to my friend Brandon's wedding (which I didn't get to see because I was LATE. I refused to walk in late so I just went to the reception) and also to visit the people I most care about. I had a great time besides getting ate up by mosquito's and spiders. I saw my favorite people that I know will have my back no matter what Stephanie, Sylvette, and Kelleigh (I absolutely love these girls withe the bottom of my heart). Ha, I attempted to go to DC and see the MLK memorial but my Ls's (Shari, and Kelz) and I got lost and just decided to eff it. I had a blast for the most part. I couldn't live in Va but it's a great place to visit and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment