Welcome

Welcome to my place PINK GRAPEFRUIT.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Recently a guy that I use to be in love with talk to in college (the one that I could have spent forever with) told me that I was afraid of LOVE No one has ever told me that. When I read that text my heart dropped and I couldn't do anything but admit that it was true. I know I have commitment issues,but being afraid of love? That's the one thing I've always wanted experienced. I know that Anytime a guys starts to show me his feelings I push him away. What happened in my life that mad me not want to be swept off my feet and fall in love?? All I know is this go round (since all of a sudden everybody wants to like Tamika) I'm going to make it a point to let my guard down and fall in love....

No comments:

Post a Comment